March 23, 2014

Divergent II

     Some stories make me sad and others make me mad, as if i want to jump in and change something that did not go my way. Divergent made me want more, it made me want the story to never end. Divergent is part of a series so there will be more books after this one, but  this part of the series just really draws my attention much more than I had expected. the thrill it gave me and my little sister was awesome and i will keep looking for that same thrill in any book i read but i just don't know if i will find it. I think for one thing the way the author created action on every page really brings out the best in peoples emotions especially mine. I also loved the way she put so many genres into one series and makes it a book for all ages and all mindsets. It was one of those stories that will make you cry when it is over, which is why the fact that it is part of a series is that much better! well quick, start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment